Monday, March 2, 2009

It's definitely been too long since I have written on here. Not much has been happening in our life. For right now (and hopefully for a long time) things are staying pretty steady. Amber's brother Billy wasn't able to come out because of problems with his dog. Amber was pretty disappointed but maybe he will come another time.
Rob had to work on Valetine's night so we unfortunately didn't get to do anything to celebrate. He was very cute though, when I woke up Valentine's day I woke up to a very pretty rose and a very very nice card. He did good. I love him so much. He is very very good to me. He definitely puts up with a lot. I am sure I am a pretty big handful! We shared the flu around the apartment a little bit. I ended up missing about a half a week of work :(. After we all got feeling better, it was time for Amber and I to go on vacation! Poor Rob wasn't able to go because he had to work but he had Luke (Amber's dog) to keep him company and good ol' Tigger also.
I had another CAT scan done and went to the doc and he said that everything was still looking good. He bumped out my visits to him to every 2 months and my next CAT scan in 6 months. Oh boy can't wait! I am thinking with my "sexy" voice that I might be in the wrong profession :)

No comments: