Friday, May 8, 2009

Slacker

I have been really back about blogging lately :( I am going to try and be better. A couple weeks ago my purse was stolen from Amber's car at the dog park and I lost a lot. My camera, wallet, cash, MP3 player, and a jump drive that had all my pictures on it. The pictures are the thing I am most sad about because there are some of them that I cannot replace. Rob was sweet 2 weeks ago and got me a new camera so I can take pictures again, yay! We are starting to look for a place to live in. I made cards for Mother's Day. Rob is starting to train for the Best Dam Bike Tour that he is doing with Harmon's in June. The gym thing got put on the back burner for a little bit but we are going to get back on track soon. Wish me luck!

No comments: