Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just another pain day.

I wish that there was a way to describe the pain that I am in. I don't feel like I have done anything out of the ordinary to make my body be so screwy. I have been off my medication schedule a bit and I think that is affecting it a little.I can feel that when my medication schedule is off just a little bit with my depression/bi-polar meds. I know that I can add some dosage in the morning but the cost of the medication makes it scary for me. It's hard for me to determine what is more important, getting the pain under control or saving the hundreds of dollars that would be spent on medication. My pain feels like a 10 big time but I don't know if I could describe the way it feels. It's like a million of needles are penetrating my skin. But it is also like bass from a rock song pulsating through my skin. Today I was hurting a little bit but today is the worst. I could barely stand on my feet after cooking dinner when I had my friends over. Every joint in my body hurts

I am so frustrated. Just a tough day  :(